Mary Wise Scramble: Raising Money for the PACE Center for Girls
GAINESVILLE - The 14th annual Mary Wise Scramble took place today at the Mark Bostick Golf Course raising over $28,000 for the PACE Center for Girls in Alachua County.
Gator volleyball head coach Mary Wise participated in the scramble 12 years and was instantly hooked on supporting the girls aged 12-17, Weekend Sports Anchor Zach Aldridge has more.
- Mary Wise Works With Girls Place to "Raise the Roof"
- Wise Joins Effort with "Raise the Roof" Fundraiser for Girls Place
- Gator Volleyball Coach Mary Wise Not Quite Ready for a New Season
- Mary Wise on #1 Florida's 5-Set Thriller
- Florida VB Wraps up 18-0 SEC Slate; Players, Mary Wise Awarded
- Celebrity Basketball Game Raises Money For Jeremy Martin
- Fisher House 5K Raised Money, Spirits On Veterans Day
- Santa Fe Raises Money For Breast Caner, Raiders Volleyball Falls To Buchholz
- Lake City 16-U Softball Team Raising Money for Regional Trip
- PACE Center for Girls Rededication