Orange and Blue Debut 2013
GAINESVILLE- The 2013 Orange and Blue Debut may have taken on a different look then one's in the past, but it was still very successful by all account, according to Head Football Coach Will Muschamp.
The day consisted of drills, intermediated with scrimmages, and ending with a game like situation.
Every position was able to showcase their skills and give the coaches an idea of the final depth chart for the fall.
Former Gator great Fred Taylor was there to watch his son, freshman RB Kelvin Taylor, and was very pleased with what he was seeing.
Will Muschamp, and DB Jaleyn Watkins were also happy with the progress and intensity the team showed.
Prior to the scrimmage, there was an alumni flag football game which featured some guys, who proved they still know how to get physical on the field.
- Gators Take the Field: Orange and Blue Debut
- Freshman Made Impression At Orange and Blue Debut
- Changes Outlined For Orange and Blue Debut
- Orange and Blue Debut Preview
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- 2015 Orange And Blue Debut
- Details Announced For Annual Orange and Blue Game
- Details For Orange and Blue Game
- Gator Volleyball Holds Orange and Blue Game
- Orange And Blue Preview