A Pillar of Stability: Gator Catcher Taylor Gushue
GAINESVILLE- Gator baseball Head coach Kevin O'Sullivan has seen his field change with almost every game this season.
With a team of young guys, he's still searching for that perfect lineup. But the one thing that hasn't changed is catcher Taylor Gushue.
TV20's Kassidy Hill tells us Gushue has been one of the only constant's on the team and with that he brings a sense leadership and fearlessness.
- Former Gator Great Fred Taylor Moves On to Patriots
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Florida Baseball Takes 5-1 Win over UCF
- Florida Baseball Falls to Golf Coast Despite Run in 8th
- Florida Baseball Takes Two From Georgia in Double Header
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Asbell
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor King
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylor Douglass
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Taylore Fuller