Sharrif Floyd Opens Up Before NFL Draft
GAINESVILLE- Sharrif Floyd played with a lot of passion during his time as a Florida Gator. The defensive lineman has used that passion, and play, to propel himself to a probable 1st round pick in this Thursday's NFL Draft.
As Floyd recently told ESPN, that passion stemmed from a harsh upbringing, of which he has run from in order to achieve his success.
- Sharrif Floyd Selected with the 23rd Pick of NFL Draft
- NCAA Ruling on Sharrif Floyd, Reaction from UF's Jeremy Foley and Will Muschamp
- Jonotthan Harrison Prepares for NFL Draft
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Florida Junior CB Marcus Roberson to Declare for NFL Draft
- Gators BUCK LB Ronald Powell Declaring for the NFL Draft
- Loucheiz Purifoy Declares for NFL Draft
- Draft Preview With NFL.com Writer Bucky Brooks