Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
GAINESVILLE- Gainesville high softball players and sisters Amanda and Tiffany Donovan are true competitors.
When they step on the field for the Purple Hurricanes, this competitvness has helped lead the Canes to a 15-8 record.
Off the field, it results in a good old fashioned sibiling rivalry.
- Megan Bush Leads Gator Softball's Offensive Powerhouse
- Gator Softball's Season Comes to an End in WCWS, Falls to Texas
- Gator Softball Players React to Decision on Former Teammates
- Soldier Makes Surprise Homecoming At Sister's Softball Game
- Georgia's Lynch and LSU's Mettenberger Bring Their Friendship to SEC Rivalry
- Gainesville Basketball Wins Cross Town Rivalry Game Versus Buchholz
- Gator Women's Hoops Jaterra Bonds Named SEC Player of the Week
- Donovan's Guys 7-1
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Billy Donovan's take on Syracuse