Hannah Rogers: Dominating in the Circle
GAINESVILLE - Gator softball ace Hannah Rogers has had an amazing year so far, a first team ALL-SEC pitcher of the year to go along with her 28-5 record and 202 strikeouts.
Despite the great numbers Weekend Sports Anchor Zach Aldridge thought he could step into the batters box and get a hit.
- Hannah Rogers Nominated for an ESPY
- Hannah Rogers Throws No-Hitter as Gators Win 8-0
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Hannah Buckler
- Rogers Named SEC Female Athlete of the Year
- Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road
- Lady Vols Dominate Gators
- Gators Dominate Volunteers!
- Gainesville and PK Yonge Girls Basketball Dominate
- Gator Baseball Swings Back with Dominating Win Over Florida A&M