Harrison Bader Named to SEC All-Freshman Team
GAINESVILLE - Gator baseball outfielder Harrison Bader earned a spot on the SEC All-Freshman Team.
Bader played in all 57 of the Gator's games starting in 55 of them.
He hit .304 with 35 runs, 22 RBI, 18 walks, seven doubles, two triples and was a team best 14-for-19 on the basepaths.
- Four Gators Earn Spot on SEC All-Freshman Team
- Three Gators Named to 2013 Freshman All-SEC Team
- Logan Shore Name First-Team Freshman All-American
- Turgeon Named Second-Team Freshman All-American
- 6 Gators Named to 3 Different Coaches Preseason All SEC Teams
- 5 Gators Named to All SEC Teams
- Gator Baseball Takes SEC Opening Series Over Tennessee
- Elam Named To AP All-America Team
- Softball's Walton Picks Up 500th Win with Gators; Baseball Routs Rhode Island 22-3
- Bader Homers Again; UF Baseball Picks Up Win Over Miami