Harrison Bader Named to SEC All-Freshman Team
GAINESVILLE - Gator baseball outfielder Harrison Bader earned a spot on the SEC All-Freshman Team.
Bader played in all 57 of the Gator's games starting in 55 of them.
He hit .304 with 35 runs, 22 RBI, 18 walks, seven doubles, two triples and was a team best 14-for-19 on the basepaths.
- Four Gators Earn Spot on SEC All-Freshman Team
- Three Gators Named to 2013 Freshman All-SEC Team
- Turgeon Named Second-Team Freshman All-American
- 6 Gators Named to 3 Different Coaches Preseason All SEC Teams
- Elam Named To AP All-America Team
- GATORS LOAD UP ALL-SEC BASEBALL TEAM
- No First-Team Preseason All-SEC Players For Florida Football, But 6 Chosen Overall
- Sturgis Lone UF Representative on AP All-SEC Teams
- Nine Gators Voted to 2013 Preseason Media Days All-SEC Team
- UF Football Freshman Wants to be "Team Player"