Josh Evans Makes Short Trip to Jacksonville for the Jaguars
GAINESVILLE- Former Florida Gator safety Josh Evans had no idea where the 2013 NFL Draft would place him. But after three days of speculation he landed with the Jacksonville Jaguars with the first pick of the 6th round.
Evans enjoys being close to Gainesville and his Florida coaches and is quickly getting comfortable with life as a Jaguar.
TV20's Kassidy Hill caught up with Evans on day two of a rainey rookie mini camp to learn more.
- Jacksonville Jaguars Caravan Stops in Gainesville
- Jaguars Make History With Win
- Jaguars Receiver Blackmon Makes 1st Appearance In Court Following DUI
- HAWAII FANS MAKE MOST OF TRIP
- Gainesville High Makes Furious 2nd Half Rally, But Fall Short to Wolfson
- Josh Adams Anxious for Opening Day
- Former Gator Harvey Signs with Jaguars
- Woody Paige to Jaguars: "Shoulda Picked Tebow"
- Jaguars Promotional Tour Coming to Gainesville Area Wednesday Night
- Jaguar Caravan Rides into North Central Florida