Laremy Tunsil: Preparing for SEC Football
GAINESVILLE- After a stellar career at Columbia High School, offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil is prepared for the next phase of life...even if he's not quite ready.
The top rated prospect is leaving Lake City for the Grove in Oxford to join a recruiting class already making waves at Ole Miss.
And after a recruitment that drew eyes from all over the country, Tunsil is ready to settle in and help make history for the Rebels.
- Laremy Tunsil Prepares For His Big Day
- Laremy Tunsil and Jessica Thomas Named Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Laremy Tunsil
- Top Offensive Line Recruit Laremy Tunsil Having Fun With College Decision
- Lake City's Tunsil Picks Ole Miss; Dozens of Other Locals Sign Football Scholarships
- SEC Championship Hangs In Balance As Florida Basketball Prepares for Alabama
- Gator Volleyball Prepares for Home SEC Weekend
- Gator Hoops Prepare for SEC Showdown with Ole Miss
- Gator Hoops Preparing for SEC Play
- Gator Football Preparing for Gamecocks Clowney