Women's Tennis Blanks Georgia Tech
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Gator seniors Lauren Embree (Marco Island, Fla.) and Caroline Hitimana (Waterloo, Belgium) made their final home appearance a memorable one, as they helped Florida earn a 4-0 win against No. 23 Georgia Tech in the second round of the NCAA Division I Women’s Tennis Championships played at Linder Stadium at Ring Tennis Complex on Sunday afternoon.
Florida advances to NCAA Round of 16 and plays No. 15 Duke (16-9) on Friday, May 17 at 10 a.m.ET/9 a.m. CT, in Champaign-Urbana, Ill. The Blue Devils knocked off host Texas Tech, 4-3, in their second-round match.
- Gator Women's Tennis Blanks Marist in First Round of NCAA Tournament
- Gator Roundup: Men's Tennis Keeps Rolling, Women's Tennis Falters, Softball Team Remains Unbeaten
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Advance in NCAA Championships
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Look for Sweet Results
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- GATOR WOMEN'S TENNIS WINS TOURNEY OPENER
- Gator Women's Tennis Avenges Loss/ Advances to Sweet 16
- Gator Women's Tennis Down Missouri
- Gator Women's Tennis Team Loses To Stanford In NCAA Semis