Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
GAINESVILLE- Both Jonathon Crawford and Tyler Danish now have to decide whether they want to play for the Florida Gator baseball team next year after the Gators junior and the high school senior were both selected in the first two rounds of the MLB draft.
Crawford was taken with the 20th overall pick by the Detroit Tigers, while Danish, a right-handed pitcher out of Durant High, was selected 55th overall by the Chicago White Sox.
- Greg Larson Final Gator Selected in MLB Draft, Other Notable Mentions
- Four Gators Selected Over Final Two Days of MLB Draft
- Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
- Many Gators Taken on Day 2 of MLB Draft
- NINE GATORS SELECTED IN NFL DRAFT
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- Gators Drafted in 4th and 5th Rounds
- Gators Round Out Day 3 of Draft
- Donovan Stands By Florida's Close-Game Ability as Gators Prepare For Tourney
- Florida's LaCaze Wins Commissioner's Trophy For Unprecedented Trifecta