Maurice Jones Drew Cleared Of "Brawl" Charges
GAINESVILLE- The Florida state attorney office has decided not to pursue a case against Jacksonville Jaguar running back Maurice Jones Drew.
Jones-Drew was facing possible charges after an alleged incident took place at the Conch House in St. Augustine on Memorial Day weekend.
Jones-Drew responded to the news saying quote..."Naturally I am pleased with this result and look forward to focusing on football" end quote.
- No More Money For Maurice Jones Drew
- "Where Wild Things Are" Author Maurice Sendak Dies
- Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
- Meldon Law TV20 Scholar Athlete: Oak Hall's Drew Burgelin
- Columbia County Teacher Cleared Of Any Charges
- Tebow Helps Break Up Brawl at Jets Practice
- Chris Walker is Cleared by the NCAA
- Manziel Cleared by NCAA; Suspended for Half of Opener
- Muschamp Crystal Clear at Gator Football Media Day
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play