Murphy Selected By Bulls In 2nd Round of NBA Draft
GAINESVILLE- Erick Murphy will leave the Florida Gators to join another fellow former Gator in the NBA.
The Chicago Bulls selected Murphy in the second round Thursday night (49th overall) and now Murphy will have the chance to play with a fellow former Gator, Bulls All-Star center Joakim Noah.
- Bradley Beal Selected Third Overall In NBA Draft
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
- Bulls Center Joakim Noah Fined $50K By NBA
- Gator Women's Basketball Season Ends In 2nd Round NIT Loss
- Gator Lacrosse Advances to NCAA 2nd Round with 6-4 Win over Albany
- Gator Men's Golf Tied for 2nd After First Round of NCAA Championships
- Levine Follows Sweeting With 2nd Round Exit at Wimbledon
- Ingram & Murphy Taken on Day Two of NFL Draft
- Tyus Plans to Enter NBA Draft
- Houston Rockets Take Chandler Parsons 38th Overall In NBA Draft