New Area High School Football Coaches Prepare for Season
GAINESVILLE- There are several high schools who have brought in new faces for the upcoming football season.
Two of those are Bell High and Gainesville High.
Out in Bell, Coach Whittington is building a program to field a physical team.
In Gainesville, Coach Latsko is charged with maintaing a program that went 14-1 in 2012, losing only in the State Finals.
The two are different, but both present challenges for the 2013 season.
- New Area High School Football Coaches Part Two
- New Head Coaches Speak at High School Football Media Day
- PK Yonge Football, New Coach, New Season
- Area Players Earn Top High School Awards as GHS Prepares for State Championship
- North Marion Area High Schools Hold Media Days to Preview Season
- Four New SEC Football Coaches Ready For Season To Begin
- Area Teams Waste No Time On Day 1 of High School Football Practice
- Last Chance to Get Noticed For Area High School Football Players
- Area High School Football Teams Staying Active This Summer
- Top High School Football Area Signees