Tom Brady "Excited" To Have Tebow On Board
GAINESVILLE- Part of the adjustment for any teammate of Tim Tebow's is simply dealing with the amount of attention he gets.
But that's nothing new for New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who says he's faced a crowded media environment through most of his career (including 5 trips to the Super Bowl and an undefeated regular season in 2007), and he says Tebow-Mania won't be a distraction.
In fact, the 2-time Super Bowl MVP says he's already been helping Tebow adjust to his new team and added, "I'm excited to have him here."
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
- Tebow Calls Many Duties "Overwhelming"
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Spurrier Admits "Honest Mistake" in Tebow-Gate!
- Woody Paige to Jaguars: "Shoulda Picked Tebow"
- Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
- Tebow Sees Fans "Through My Eyes" In Gainesville
- "Tebow" Now in Horse Racing
- Tebow Wins "Good Guy" Award
- Caught: "Peeping Tom" Neighbor