Bobby Allison To be Remembered On the Big Screen
GAINESVILLE- The Daytona Coke Zero 400 wrapped up over the weekend, with Jimmie Johnson becoming the first driver in 31 years to sweep the Daytona races.
The last driver to do so was Bobby Allison in 1982.
Allison is widely considered one of the best NASCAR drivers of all time, thanks to his 84 Cup Series Wins.
Now his life is scheduled to immorialized on the big screen with a movie set to be released in late 2013, early 2014.
TV20's Kassidy Hill has more.
- The Avengers Assemble on the Big Screen
- Commissioner Puts Tax Bills on the Big Screen
- Santa Fe College Wins as Bobby Hunter Has Record Night
- Bobby Hunter: Bigger Than His Size
- Cyberknife of North Florida Regional Healthcare
- Billy Donovan Expecting Big Play From His Big Men in 2013-2014
- Gainesville Basketball Wins Big Over Eastside
- Gator Gymnastics Wins Big in Home Opener Over Auburn
- Graham Signs Big Extension with Bucs
- Cole Captures Big Hit