Driskel Undergoes Appendectomy
GAINESVILLE- Gator QB Jeff Driskel will miss at least the beginning of fall camp after undergoing an appendectomy on Tuesday July 30.
Head coach Will Muschamp said the doctors were able to catch the illness early and the surgery went very well.
Driskel threw for 26 touchdowns and 5 interceptions during the 2012 season, starting in every game but one, due to injury.
Of the QB's on the roster, Tyler Murphy is the only one besides Driskel who has played in a game for the Gators.
- Driskel Recovering From Appendectomy; Tyler Murphy Prepared To Step Up
- Driskel, Fowler and Hargreaves Appear on Award Watch Lists
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Driskel Confident and Ready to Face Tennessee
- Gators Down Tennessee in SEC Opener; Lose QB Driskel
- Jeff Driskel has Successful Surgery
- Jeff Driskel Returns to Practice with the Gators
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- One On One With Jeff Driskel
- Gator QB Jeff Driskel Holds His Own at Manning Passing Academy