Florida Athletics Receiving a New Slogan
GAINESVILLE- The University Athletic Association of Florida has put together a new slogan for the athletics department and are debuting it in The Swamp at the start of football season.
The slogan "It's Great to be a Florida Gator" has been chosen for the department's all encompassing marketing slogan.
The phrase is one famliar to Gator fans as it has been apart of a cheer for years.
Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing Martin Salamone says UAA choose the phrase because it evicts the emotion that every Gator fan cherishes from games.
The slogan is being used on signs, twitter campaigns, and most notably, on a wing wall in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Bivins Twins Sign Athletic Scholarships to South Florida
- SEC Awards Shared Throughout Florida Athletics
- "Green" UF Athletics Facility Receives Special Recognition
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- Brent Pease Named New Florida Offensive Coordinator
- Florida Football Garners Awards and A New Coach
- Florida Football in Search for a New Kicker
- Grant For Florida Horse Park Will Bring In New Business
- Former Florida Gator Matt den Dekker is Called Up to Big Leagues with the New York Mets
- Florida Preparing for New Mizzou Quarterback, Same Productive Offense