Georgia's Lynch and LSU's Mettenberger Bring Their Friendship to SEC Rivalry
GAINESVILLE- As an Athens, GA native and short time Georiga Bulldog, LSU QB Zach Mettenberger formed a quick friendship with Georgia tight end Arthur Lynch.
Mettenberger is now in Baton Rouge but the friendship continues and the two tell TV20's Kassidy Hill that it will only make their matchup (the schools play each other on Sept. 28) that much more fun.
- Gators Prepare for LSU's Running Attack
- LSU QB Zach Mettenberger Backtracks After Saying Tim Tebow Has Bad Mechanics
- Florida Women's Basketball Loses SEC Opener to LSU
- SEC Football Scheduling Decisions Keep Rivalries Intact
- Sibling Rivalry, Teammate Bond: Gainesville Softball's Donovan Sisters
- Former GHS Standout Looking to Improve; UGA's Smart Talks Rivalries
- Bama's Saban Talks Possible Suspensions, Vols QB Dobbs on UF Rivalry
- LSU Hands Gators First SEC Loss of Season 17-6
- Florida To Meet LSU Basketball In SEC Tourney Quarterfinals
- MEDIA PICK LSU TO WIN SEC TITLE