Never Say Never, Regas Woods Reaching Goals in Track
OCALA - Regas Wood lost both of his legs due to a sickness at the age of two, but thanks to three words he lives by "never say never" he never let his limb loss prevent him from running track.
Regas was named to the US Paralympic Team and will compete in the Paralympic World Championships in Lyon, France.
- RNC Committee Says It's on Track to Meet Goals
- Karla Claudio Reaching Goals with Santa Fe Softball
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Gainesville Reaching Affirmative Action Hiring Goals?
- Using Technology To Help Keep Fitness Goals on Track
- Man says he was looking for missing friend when he found dead body
- Gators Soccer Scores Goals, Chance to Achieve Goals, With 3-1 Win Over Arkansas
- Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Never Existed
- The Maturation of a Team: Now or Never For Florida Basketball
- Without Title Hopes, Gators Try to Focus On Attainable Goals