Police Continue Search of Pond Near Hernandez's Home
GAINESVILLE- For the second straight day, Bristol County Conncticut police searched a pond near the home of former Gator Aaron Hernandez.
They are reportdley looking for the weapon used in the murder of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is accused of commiting the crime.
In related news, CNN is reporting that one of Hernandez's alleged accomplises may be looking for a plea deal in exchange for testifying against Hernandez in court.
- Police Search Lake Near Hernandez's Home
- Police Enter Aaron Hernandez's Home
- Authorities Searched Aaron Hernandez's Secret Apartment
- Aaron Hernandez's All American Brick Removed from UF
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Aaron Hernandez's Cousin Held Without Bond in Connection to Murder Case
- Search continues for missing boater near Cedar Key
- Police: Hernandez Associate Says Hernandez Admitted To Shooting Odin Lloyd
- Police Continuing Search For Bodies In Cleveland
- The Search for the College Football Playoff Committee Continues