Andre Debose's Last Shot
GAINESVILLE- Andre Debose was supposed to be the star of the 2009 Gator football recruiting class, the five star prospect wide receiver was heralded as the next Percy Harvin by then head coach Urban Meyer.
But after knee surgery forced him to redshirt his freshman year Debose has yet to truly produce in the three seasons since.
Amassing only 29 catches for a total of 4 touchdowns the redshirt senior knows his only and only last chance starts now as Zach Aldridge tells us.
- Andre Debose Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Searching For the Lost Mojo of Andre Debose
- Last Second Shot for Lady Saints Doesn't Fall, Lose to Lady Patriots 63-62
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- DeAndre Jordan Dunk: Video Breakdown
- Debose Out for the Season
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Hotel Sales Up from Last Year's Gatornationals
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Emotional Goodbye, Alachua County Commission Chair's Last Meeting