Bears/Former Gators LB Bostic Fined 21k For Hit
GAINESVILLE- Jon Bostic may have put a punishing hit on Mike Willie, but now it's the Chicago Bears linebacker who will be paying for it.
The NFL fined Bostic $21 thousand for his hit on the San Diego Chargers wide receiver on Thursday, representing almost a full-game's paycheck for Bostic.
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- Gator Football Fine Tuning in Spring Practice
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gators Women's Basketball Beaten By Bears
- Gator Softball Shuts out Bears
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Bostic Says UF Football Will Feed Off Defensive Finish From 2011
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Former Gator QB Jacoby Brisset Blast Gators and Driskel
- Former Gator Gator Gymnast Kerr Earns Post-Graduate Scholarship