Dante Fowler, Jr. and Jonathan Bullard: The Bash Bros
GAINESVILLE - Sophomore defensive linemen Dante Fowler, Jr. and Jonathan Bullard set the bar high for themselves last season each finishing with at least 27 tackles and plan to improve on those numbers this upcoming season going by the nickname, "The Bash Bros"
- Dante Fowler, Jr. Named Athlon Defensive Player of the Week
- Former Gator Thaddeus Bullard Now Goes By Titus O'Neill
- Fowler Stepping Up on Gator Defensive Line
- Eastside and GHS Fall in Dante Anderson Invitational
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 1/7/10 - Billy Donovan Jr.
- Eastside's Rodney Young, Jr. Makes History for Rams Athletics
- Ted Potter Jr. Nabs First PGA Tour Win
- Margarita-ville Bash For Wounded Warriors
- Interview with Dr Jonathan Pritt About Hip Arthroscopy
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder