Driskel Recovering From Appendectomy; Tyler Murphy Prepared To Step Up
GAINESVILLE- Florida Gator starting QB Jeff Driskel is still recovering from appendectomy surgery he had on Tuesday.
Driskel says he's glad he caught it early before anything got worse during the season with Will Muschamp reiterating the thought.
Redshirt senior Tyler Murphy has now been named the definite backup and will be taking the first team reps during fall camp while Driskel recovers, a role he feels prepared for.
- Tyler Murphy and Offense Ready to Step Up Play
- Driskel Undergoes Appendectomy
- Gator Quarterback Tyler Murphy Transfers
- Tyler Murphy Ready for His Moment; Gators to Use Running Back by Committee
- Getting to Know Tyler Murphy
- Gators Tyler Murphy Getting Valuable Experience
- Jeff Driskel Out; Jacoby Brissett Stepping Up
- GATORS MURPHY EARNS TWO WEEKLY AWARDS FROM SEC
- KRUGER RECOVERING FROM HEART SURGERY
- Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection