Four Former Gators Suit Up as NFL Rookies for Jags vs Dolphins
GAINESVILE- The Friday night Jacksonville vs Miami preseason game was a special one for Gator football fans as they saw six former Gators total take the field.
Four of those were rookies, with Josh Evans seeing playing time at safety for the Jags. On the other side of the field, Miami sent out kicker Caleb Sturgis, linebacker Jelani Jenkins and running back Mike Gillislee.
TV20's Kassidy Hill caught up with the guys to see how they're adjusting to life in the NFL and what it's like to see a former teammate from across the field.
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft
- Former Gator Gerard Warren, Other NFL Players Named In Casino Investigation
- Former Gators Lochte and Spofforth Fall Short on Day Four of Olympics
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Former Tigers Share NFL Bond
- Gators Cruise Past Dolphins
- Dolphins Too Much for Gators
- Gator Baseball Tops Dolphins
- Gators Coast by Dolphins on Hardwood
- Gators Hoops Upset at Home, Dolphins Win in Overtime 71-68