Gator Football Preparing for Toledo's Offense
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gator football team kicks off their season next Saturday, August 31.
Head coach Will Muschamp knows the Gators first game against Toledo won't be an easy won, as they bring in a high powered offense that averaged just under 500 yards a game last season.
- Gator Football Team Prepares for Toledo
- Pease Defends Gators Offensive Performance vs. Toledo
- Gator Offense Prepared for Stout Razorbacks Defense
- Strong Gator Defense Preparing for Pass Happy LSU Offense
- Gators Offense Preparing for Young Georgia Defense
- Gators Add JUCO Offensive Lineman to Football Team
- Gator Football Offense Looking for a Boost
- Gator Football Offense Taking Shape
- Gator Football Offense, Room to Grow
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense