Gator Linebacker Antonio Morrison Apologizes for Transgressions
GAINESVILLE- Gator linebacker Antonio Morrison made a public apology on Wednesday for the troubles he found himself in over the summer.
The returning sophomore was arrested twice over the summer, once for allegedly punching a bouncer, and another time when police say he was harrasing a police animal.
Morrison says he takes responsibility for his actions, that's he learned from them and he asked to speak with reporters now so that he could clear the air and move on to football.
Now he's just ready to be back with his teammates.
- Antonio Morrison Standing Out on Defense
- Antonio Morrison Back on Practice Field
- Gators LB Morrison Released From Jail, Kava Lounge Releases Statement
- The Injury Toll Rises: Gators LB Morrison Done For Season
- Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
- Leonard Reinstated To Gator Football Team, Quinn Sees Linebacker Improvement
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Durkin Says Gators Linebackers Are Fighting For Playing Time
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub