Gator Volleyball Holds Orange and Blue Game
GAINESVILLE- The Gator volleyball team played an inner squad scrimmage for fans on Saturday.
The game took place during Fan Day in the O'Connell Center.
Noami Santos-Lamb made her return to the O-Dome after injuring her knee around this time last year.
The Gators season kicks off August 30th against New Orleans in the O'Dome.
- Florida Volleyball Returns To The Court In Orange and Blue Game
- Gator Volleyball Orange and Blue Scrimmage Wraps Up UF Fan Day
- Due To Injuries, Orange and Blue Game Will Feature Just One Team
- Details Announced For Annual Orange and Blue Game
- Details For Orange and Blue Game
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- Gators Take the Field: Orange and Blue Debut
- Bomb Threat at Orange and Blue Game
- Gator Volleyball Team Ends Two Game Skid, Beats Kentucky