Manziel Cleared by NCAA; Suspended for Half of Opener
GAINESVILLE- Texas A&M Quarterback Johnny Manziel has been cleared by the NCAA in relation to allegations saying Manziel took monetary compensation for his autograph.
The NCAA met with Manziel for 6 hours on Sunday and found there was no evidence to prove he had taken money and therefore was cleared for play.
He is still suspended for the first half of the Aggies opener versus Rice.
- Chris Walker is Cleared by the NCAA
- Several Gator Players Suspended for Opener; Steve Russell on Gator Insider
- Gators Season Opener Suspended After 1 Play
- Gourley No-HIts FAMU to Open NCAA Play for Florida
- Gator Softball Cruises in NCAA Tourney Opener
- Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
- Gator Volleyball Sweeps JU in Opening Round of NCAA Tournament
- Gator Soccer Downs Jacksonville in NCAA Opening Round
- Florida Baseball Loses SEC Tourney Opener, Awaits NCAA Tourney Fate
- Florida Women's Tennis Sweeps Opening Round of NCAA Championships