Matt Jones and Gator Football in Unchartered Waters with Viral Infection
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football team started practice down several guys, due to injuries and illness.
There's only four weeks until Florida kicks off versus Toledo and it will take that time for guys like Matt Jones to recover and regain strength due to a viral infection he recently contracted.
Jones is out of the hospital and recovering but Coach Will Muschamp says he has still yet to receive a definite timetable for the running backs return, leaving Jones and the team in "unchartered waters".
- Matt Jones Out with Viral Infection; Mack Brown Ready to Compete
- Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
- Matt Jones Out For Remainder of Season with Torn Meniscus
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Former Florida Gator Matt den Dekker is Called Up to Big Leagues with the New York Mets
- With Jones Out, Gators Lacking Depth At RB
- Gator Track Hosts Tom Jones Classic