Riley Cooper and Chip Kelly Speak on Cooper's Punishment for Racial Slur
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator and current Eagles WR Riley Cooper met with the media again on Thursday to further apologize for using a racial slur at a concert in June.
Head coach Chip Kelly also came out and said fining Cooper isn't the only way the Eagles are trying to correct the issue.
- Riley Cooper Issues Apology For Racial Slur
- Riley Cooper Excused from Eagles to Seek Counseling
- Alachua Mayor Accused Of Attacking Driver & Using Racial Slurs While Drunk
- Experts Say Trayvon Martin's Murder Might be Racial Profiling
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Cooper Returns to Eagles; Michael Taylor Fears His Mama
- Meyer Praises Cooper For Efforts Against Charleston Southern
- Meyer Counting on Cooper
- Possible Changes in Florida's Capital Punishment System