Riley Cooper and Chip Kelly Speak on Cooper's Punishment for Racial Slur
GAINESVILLE- Former Gator and current Eagles WR Riley Cooper met with the media again on Thursday to further apologize for using a racial slur at a concert in June.
Head coach Chip Kelly also came out and said fining Cooper isn't the only way the Eagles are trying to correct the issue.
- Riley Cooper Issues Apology For Racial Slur
- Riley Cooper Excused from Eagles to Seek Counseling
- Alachua Mayor Accused Of Attacking Driver & Using Racial Slurs While Drunk
- Suntrust Women's Gator Invitational: Day 1 Results
- Florida Women's Golf Wins Suntrust Gator Invitational
- Gator Softball Moves to 27-1 Thanks to Barnhill's Record 18 Strikeouts
- Team Hulk Smash assembles for Riley's fight against cancer
- Experts Say Trayvon Martin's Murder Might be Racial Profiling
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Florida AD Jeremy Foley, Will Muschamp Speak on Muschamp/Florida's Future