Tight End Tevin Westbrook Enjoys a Summer Job
Published August 5th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - The football offseason can be a prime time to relax but for tight end Tevin Westbrook instead of relaxing all summer he decided to get a job at Sonny's BBQ in Gainesville.
- Open Competition at Tight End for Gator Football
- Four Star Tight End Recruit Commits to Florida
- Gator Freshman Tight End A.C. Leonard Out 6-8 Weeks
- Driskel, Brissett Enjoying Gator QB Battle
- Ochocinco Enjoys Playing for Dolphins
- "Back to Work" ends, but the job opportunities continue...
- Scholar/Athlete of the Week for 12/24/09 - Summer Woods
- Area High School Football Teams Staying Active This Summer
- Anglers Anonymous: Local Bait Shop Owner Offers A Summer Fishing Outlook
- High School Football Teams Working Hard in the Summer