Driskel Confident and Ready to Face Tennessee
GAINESVILLE- Despite a performance that saw three turnovers, Gator QB Jeff Driskel is confident and ready to play the Tennessee Vols in Florida's homeopener on Saturday. Offensive Coordinator Brent Pease is also reaffirming his confidence in his junior QB, who, despite the turnovers, still put up record numbers versus the Hurricanes.
Driskel says he has also fully recovered from a sprained knee that he obtained in the Miami game.
Vols head coach Butch Jones knows that Driskel can be a double threat and is preparing his team for both Driskel's arm and legs being used as weapons.
- Gators Down Tennessee in SEC Opener; Lose QB Driskel
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson
- Gator Baseball, Confident, Prepared...Healthy?
- Gators Triple Jumper Craddock Confident For NCAA Championships
- Hawthorne's Ingram "Still Confident" As He Pursues NFL Dream
- Fred Taylor Confident Son Will Be A Gator
- Muschamp Confident With Team Heading Into Spring Game
- Gator Gymnastics Confident for Season Opener