Five-Time Olympian Khatuna Lorig Teaches Archery to Youth
NEWBERRY - The Newberry Junior Olympic Archery Development Club hosted five-time Olympian and bronze medalist Khatuna Lorig this weekend to put on an archery teaching clinic.
Lorig is the top ranked woman archer in the United States and trained actress Jennifer Lawrence for her role in the movie The Hunger Games.
- Olympian Pistorius Granted Bail
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Marcin Cieslak
- Gator Olympian Spotlight; Gemma Spofforth
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Genevieve LaCaze
- Future Olympian Conor Dwyer Visits Boys and Girls Club
- Woman Five Times Over the Limit
- North Central Florida Teaching Basics to Future Champions
- Brewer Hosts Back 2 Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Adrian Peterson Back in Town: Motivating Youth
- Fourth Annual Corey Brewer Back-to-Back Youth Basketball Camp