Five-Time Olympian Khatuna Lorig Teaches Archery to Youth
NEWBERRY - The Newberry Junior Olympic Archery Development Club hosted five-time Olympian and bronze medalist Khatuna Lorig this weekend to put on an archery teaching clinic.
Lorig is the top ranked woman archer in the United States and trained actress Jennifer Lawrence for her role in the movie The Hunger Games.
- Future Olympian Conor Dwyer Visits Boys and Girls Club
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Genevieve LaCaze
- Gator Olympian Spotlight: Marcin Cieslak
- Gator Olympian Spotlight; Gemma Spofforth
- Olympian Pistorius Granted Bail
- Woman Five Times Over the Limit
- North Central Florida Teaching Basics to Future Champions
- Williston Youth Baseball Team Rallies Around Teammate With Leukemia
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day
- Fourth Annual Corey Brewer Back-to-Back Youth Basketball Camp