Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gators will travel to Miami to face the Hurricanes on Saturday.
What used to be one of the best rivlaries in college football, has been put on the back burner for the past decade.
Now the two teams head into the weekends matchup both ranked in the USA Today Coaches Poll. (Florida-12, Miami-24).
One battle to watch will be how the Gators defense handles Miami tailback Duke Johnson.
Johnson racked up 186 rushing yards in the Canes 34-6 win over FAU last week.
- Stadium Decision Hurts Miami's Super Bowl Chances
- Miami's Big Three Shine In Heat Finals Game 4 Win
- Gators Jump on Manhattan 17-3, Advance to Face Miami
- Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
- Gator Defense Prepares to Face Louisville in Sugar Bowl
- New Gator Women's Golf Coach Bastel Ready for the Spotlight
- Shelton Ready to Lead Gator Men's Tennis Team
- Gator Baseball Takes First Game Versus Georgia; O'Sullivan Ready to Depend on Magliozzi
- Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
- Former Florida GOP Leader Jim Greer's Defense Ready