Trey Burton Playing to Coach
GAINESVILLE- Senior Trey Burton has proved himself to be a versatile weapon for the Florida Gator offense.
The offensive jack of all trades has played nearly every position with the ball except on the line.
This encompassing knowledge has helped Burton gain a unique understanding of the offensive playbook and led to him becoming a coach on the field for his fellow players.
And maybe one day, a coach for a whole team.
- Trey Burton: Lifelong Gator Fan
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Tim Tebow Asked Coaches Not to Play
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Trey Marshall
- Burton's Burden: Knowing, Excelling at Several Positions
- Burton the Magnificent Breaks School-Record With 6 Touchdowns
- Gator Football Roundup: The DR Express, Burton Hobbled, D for Decent, Sharrif Sits
- INGRAM SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- CULPEPPER SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY