Alex Holston Warming to Collegiate Climate
GAINESVILLE- Gator freshman right side hitter Alex Holston had her pick of colleges coming out of high school.
Ultimately it was the warmer temperatures and top notch program that drew her to Gainesville and the Gators.
TV20's Kassidy Hill finds out how Holston is adjusting to life as one of the nation's top freshman.
- Two St. Francis Wolves Sign To Play Collegiate Athletics
- PK's Nathan and Quintet from Buchholz All Commit to Collegiate Athletics
- Pettigrew, Wilkerson Sign To Play Collegiate Sports
- Hotels Not Completely Booked For Kick-Off Game
- Climate Change Event
- Climate Change May Have an Effect on Wheat Crops According to UF Researchers
- Climate Talk Shifts From Curbing CO2 to Adapting
- Obama Administration Announces Climate Data Initiative
- Warm Welcome for Gainesville Soldier
- Red Cross Offers Tips on How to Stay Warm During Frigid Temperatures