For Easley's Sake
GAINESVILLE- The Gators lost one of their leaders when DT Dominique Easley went down with an ACL tear last week.
With the senior now recovering and preparing for the NFL, Florida players are playing much of their season in honor of him and hope to keep the attitude he had about the game.
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Easley and Purifoy Named to Two More Watch Lists
- Easley Officially Signs with Patriots
- Dominique Easley Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Gator Men's and Women's Tennis Advance to NCAA Round of Sixteen
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships
- Gator Basketball's Patric Young Crucial In Team USA's Win Against Lithuania
- Gator Basketball Rides Beal's 19, Young's Energy to Win over Mississippi State