Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
GAINESVILLE- Gainesville High running back and track star Tony James has commited to the University of Oregon to play college ball.
James is known for speed, which he and head coach Mark Latsko say will match up well with the Ducks high powered offense.
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
- Tony Dungy Promotes Book in Gainesville
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft
- PK's Nathan and Quintet from Buchholz All Commit to Collegiate Athletics