Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
GAINESVILLE- Gainesville High running back and track star Tony James has commited to the University of Oregon to play college ball.
James is known for speed, which he and head coach Mark Latsko say will match up well with the Ducks high powered offense.
- Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Buchholz RB Tony James Transfers to Rival GHS
- Tony Dungy Promotes Book in Gainesville
- This Week's Urban Translator: James Bates
- GHS's James Using Scholarship Offer As Motivation
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Savannah Jordan Records a Hat-Trick in Win Over Oregon State
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- PK's Nathan and Quintet from Buchholz All Commit to Collegiate Athletics