Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gator football team leads the SEC in 8 different defensive categories but stills feel they can get better.
Meanwhile running back Matt Jones says he forgives wide receiver Quinton Dunbar for tripping him up on a 67 yd run.
NOTES: DT Dominique Easley will enter the NFL Draft in April.
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- Matt Jones and Gator Football in Unchartered Waters with Viral Infection
- Reactions to Terry Jones' Role in the Ongoing Libyan Crisis
- Matt Jones Out For Remainder of Season with Torn Meniscus
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Matt Jones Out with Viral Infection; Mack Brown Ready to Compete
- Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection
- Gator Defense Performing Near the Top of the Pack
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator