Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gator football team leads the SEC in 8 different defensive categories but stills feel they can get better.
Meanwhile running back Matt Jones says he forgives wide receiver Quinton Dunbar for tripping him up on a 67 yd run.
NOTES: DT Dominique Easley will enter the NFL Draft in April.
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- Reactions to Terry Jones' Role in the Ongoing Libyan Crisis
- Gator Defense Performing Near the Top of the Pack
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson
- Gator Soccer Tops Georgia 3-1 at 'Kicking for a Cure' Event
- Gators Men's Golf Team Captures Gator Athletics 200th SEC Championship
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament
- Gators Men's and Women's Tennis Teams Win SEC Tournament Titles
- Gators Men's and Women's Track and Field Finish Second at SEC Outdoor Championships