Gator Soccer to Host Kicking for the Cure Tomorrow
GAINESVILLE - The Florida Gator soccer team will host their annual Kicking for the Cure Game tomorrow when they take on Kentucky.
The game has a special meaning for head coach Becky Burleigh who's mother Nancy has battled breast, uterine and stomach cancer.
- Florida Soccer Takes on Kentucky On Kick for the Cure Night; Volleyball Score Update
- Floirda Soccer Kicks Off 2011-2012 Sport Season
- Gators Thwarted in Walk-Off Fashion 4-3, Winner-Take-All Tomorrow for CWS Berth
- Gator Greats Come Out To Swinging For The Cure
- Tim Walton Kicks 3 Gator Softball Players Off Team, Gators Lose Regional Opener
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- Kick Off To A Cure
- Gator Track Star Kicked Off Team
- Gators Kick Off SEC Media Days; First Three Game-Times Announced