Gator Soccer's Savannah Jordan Making A Splash
GAINESVILLE- In the world of college soccer, Gator freshman forward Savannah Jordan has quickly made her name known.
In eleven games, Jordan has already scored 11 goals, good enough for 6th in the country.
With the success also comes more targeting, as teams look for ways to stop her. But Jordan is comfortable with whatever her role on the team requires.
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Gator Soccer's Pam Begic Cutting Off Excess
- Meet Florida Soccer's Resident Tomboy
- Savannah Jordan Records a Hat-Trick in Win Over Oregon State
- World's Largest Synchronized Meet Makes A Splash in Gainesville
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- Gator Soccer Falls in SEC Tournament Championship, Women's Hoops Downs UNF
- Gator Hoops vs. Savannah State Recap