Gator Soccer's Savannah Jordan Making A Splash
GAINESVILLE- In the world of college soccer, Gator freshman forward Savannah Jordan has quickly made her name known.
In eleven games, Jordan has already scored 11 goals, good enough for 6th in the country.
With the success also comes more targeting, as teams look for ways to stop her. But Jordan is comfortable with whatever her role on the team requires.
- Gator Soccer Advances to Elite 8, Downs Texas Tech 3-2
- Gator Soccer Shuts Out Western Michigan in First Round of NCAA Tournament
- Gator Soccer's Pam Begic Cutting Off Excess
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Florida Soccer Wins Home Opener over Florida State
- Florida Soccer Downs LSU 2-1
- Florida Soccer Wins Big on Senior Day
- Meet Florida Soccer's Resident Tomboy
- World's Largest Synchronized Meet Makes A Splash in Gainesville
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0