Gators Defense Prepares for Return of Todd Gurley
GAINESVILLE- As the Gators (4-3, 3-2) get ready for the annual showdown with the Georgia Bulldogs (4-3, 3-2) on Saturday, they are preparing not only for senior quarterback Aaron Murray, but also running back Todd Gurley.
Gurley is the leading rusher for the Dawgs averaging 112 yards per game, despite only playing in four games so far. He suffered an ankle injury during the match with South Carolina and has missed the last three games.
But Gators linebacker Mike Taylor says he never doubted that Gurley would be back for the Outdoor Party.
- Gators Defense: The Ball Hawks Have Returned
- Gator Defense Prepares to Face Louisville in Sugar Bowl
- Gator Defense Preparing for Two Quarterbacks
- Gator Offense Prepared for Stout Razorbacks Defense
- Strong Gator Defense Preparing for Pass Happy LSU Offense
- Gators Offense Preparing for Young Georgia Defense
- Gator Hoops Preparing to Return to Action
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- Gator Soccer Prepares for NCAA Tournament, Hoops Prepares for Wisconsin
- Gators Depth Helping Gators Defense