Matt Jones Out For Remainder of Season with Torn Meniscus
GAINESVILLE - The injury bug has bitten the Florida Gator football team once again as sophomore running back Matt Jones will miss the rest of the season with a torn meniscus.
Jones suffered the inhury during the second quarter of the Gators loss to LSU.
Jones is the 7th gator this season and 5th starter this year to get sidelined with a season ending injury.
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Matt Jones Out with Viral Infection; Mack Brown Ready to Compete
- Andre Debose Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Dominique Easley Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Matt Jones and Gator Football in Unchartered Waters with Viral Infection
- Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee
- Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
- Ingram Out With Torn ACL