Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Georgia Hall of Fame held it's annual induction ceremony in Jacksonville on Friday.
Former Gator halfback and coach Lindy Infante and former linebacker Jevon Keaves were both inducted on behalf of the University of Florida.
Being apart of the special class brought back many Florida Georiga game memories for both.
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- 2015 Santa Fe Athletics Hall Of Fame Class Inducted
- MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- UF Inducts 8 Into Athletic Hall of Fame
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- FORMER HURRICANE MAKES HALL OF FAME
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Four-Star DT Brantley Recommits to Gator Class of 2013