Former Gators Inducted Into the Florida Georgia Hall of Fame 2013 Class
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Georgia Hall of Fame held it's annual induction ceremony in Jacksonville on Friday.
Former Gator halfback and coach Lindy Infante and former linebacker Jevon Keaves were both inducted on behalf of the University of Florida.
Being apart of the special class brought back many Florida Georiga game memories for both.
- 2013 College Football Hall of Fame Class Includes Gator Great Danny Wuerffel
- Santa Fe College Hall of Fame Induction and Baseball Game
- UF Inducts 8 Into Athletic Hall of Fame
- 2014 Santa Fe College Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- MIZELL INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
- Santa Fe College Welcomes Inaugural Hall of Fame Class
- FORMER HURRICANE MAKES HALL OF FAME
- Emmitt Smith Apologizes To Gator Nation For Hall of Fame Snub
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013