Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
GAINESVILLE- Four high school athletes around North Central Florida signed National Letters of Intent to continue their sports and academics in college.
At Oak Hall, Madison O'Leary signed to play lacrosse at Stanford.
At PK Yonge, Kayla Simmons signed to play volleyball at Marshall.
At Buchholz, Chandler Blanchet signed to play golf at West Florida.
At Gainesville, Will Whitlock signed to play baseball at Stetson.
- Buchholz, Santa Fe, PK Yonge Athletes Sign to Play College Ball
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- The Rock School's Briana Smith-Hines Signs to Play College Volleyball
- Zach Aldridge- VOTE! High School Play of the Year Final Four Edition!!
- High School Roundup: College Signings 5-29-13
- High School Roundup: College Signings
- 3 Sign From Buchholz High School for College Baseball
- High School Athletes Sign On For More
- Four North Marion Football Players Sign To Play In Division 1