Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
GAINESVILLE- Four high school athletes around North Central Florida signed National Letters of Intent to continue their sports and academics in college.
At Oak Hall, Madison O'Leary signed to play lacrosse at Stanford.
At PK Yonge, Kayla Simmons signed to play volleyball at Marshall.
At Buchholz, Chandler Blanchet signed to play golf at West Florida.
At Gainesville, Will Whitlock signed to play baseball at Stetson.
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Zach Aldridge - VOTE! High School Play of the Year Final Four Edition!!
- 3 Sign From Buchholz High School for College Baseball
- High School Roundup: College Signings
- High School Roundup: College Signings 5-29-13
- High School Athletes Sign On For More
- Four North Marion Football Players Sign To Play In Division 1
- Four Buchholz Bobcats Sign College Basketball Letters of Intent
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football