Gator Football Preparing for Gamecocks Clowney
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator football team (4-5) travels to South Carolina this weekend to face the #10 Gamecocks (7-2).
In addition to preparing for the whole team, the Gators offensive line must also deal with explosive South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney.
Florida's defense could still wreck havoc for USC quarterback Conner Shaw though. The Gators are fifth in the nation in total defense and fourth in the nation in passing efficency defense.
- Gator Football Preparing for Toledo's Offense
- Gator Football Team Prepares for Toledo
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for Miami
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for South Carolina
- Florida Gator Football Prepare For Season Ahead
- Gators Beat Gamecocks
- GATORS FALL TO GAMECOCKS IN 11 INNINGS
- Gator Volleyball Sweeps Away Gamecocks
- Gamecocks "Zam" Gators at Buzzer!
- Gators Top Gamecocks