Scooter Injury Sidelines Gators OL Moore For Season
GAINESVILLE- Florida Gators offensive lineman Tyler Moore broke his arm in a scooter accident on Tuesday and is finished for the season, adding his name to a list of starters who have seen their seasons cut short.
Moore's injury means more shifting on the offensive line, as Max Garcia will step in at left tackle, and Gators Head Coach Will Muschamp said he's never seen anything like the Gators injury situation before in his career.
"It's unfortunate, but the expectation level doesn't change," said Muschamp in his SEC teleconference Wednesday.
- The Injury Toll Rises: Gators LB Morrison Done For Season
- Ryan Lochte Crashes Scooter, Hurts Current Gator Swimmer
- More Gator Football Injuries
- Muschamp Updates Gator Injuries
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Gator Gymnasts- Overcoming Injury
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Gator Football Injury Free Entering Fall Camp
- Vernon Hargreaves Injury Scare: Gators First Open Practice
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries