Christin Mercer Suspended Indefinitely From Gator Women Hoops
GAINESVILLE- Christin Mercer has been suspended indefinitly fromthe Lady Gators basketball team.
According to the State Attorney's Office, the sophomore was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery on December 18th.
The state attorney says she was not involved in the home invasion but drove three others to the residence.
Mercer is currently second on the team in scoring at 11.8 points per game.
The Gators lost their first game since November 29th without her over the weekend; a 14 point defeat to LSU.
- Scottie Wilbekin Suspended Indefinitely from Gator Basketball Team
- Scotte Wilbekin Suspended Indefinitely for Gators Basketball
- Gator Women's Hoops Learning from Loss
- Florida Women Win 2nd Straight over Ranked Opponent
- Gray Horn Suspended From Gators Track and Field Team
- Gators Womens Hoops Take Down #22 Razorbacks 64-53
- Needles Stiches Her Name Into Gator Women's Hoops Record Book
- Five Players in Double Digits as Gator Women's Hoops Beat Troy
- Gator Women's Hoops Downs Pacific
- Gator Women Hoops Fall to Tennessee in Overtime